• Graduated University of Buffalo, Phi Beta Kappa, Summa Cum Laude.
• Two releases on President Records. with her group, The Working Class (including K.C. And The Sunshine Band founder, Rick Finch): “I’m Going Nowhere” and “Gotta Go-Go”.
• Owner/operator of Studio 900, a 24-track recording studio located off Union Square in Manhattan. Notable clients included Keith Richards, Herbie Mann, Run-DMC, Harry Connick, Jr., Pat Metheny. Wrote and produced jingles for Honda, RCA, and Seaman’s. Co-wrote the theme song and underscoring for the Nickelodeon series “Clarissa Explains It All’ and the title song for the John Waters’ movie, “Hairspray”.
• Owner/operator of Lillibabs Productions. Scored independent films (“Fossil Hills” and “A Pleasant Shade Of Grey”), composed and produced music for The Olympics and ABC-TV Sports. Produced the soundtrack of David O. Russell’s “Spanking The Monkey” and wrote a number of pieces for the AMC-TV series “Mad Men”.
• Has performed in many iconic NYC venues, ie: The Bitter End, The Bottom Line, The Waldorf Astoria, The Plaza Hotel, The Friar's Club, Central Park.
See 'Links' Below For More Info On The Following:
• Founding member of The Bassenettes, the classic rock cover band.
• Member of LB Entertainment, the corporate/wedding/party entertainment group.
• Wrote and has had productions of 3 musicals with collaborator Nick Robertson: ILYSM, Dido The Queen and Perfect! The Musical.
• Is an associate performer for Music That Heals (providing musical entertainment to seriously ill children and adults) and JASA (Jewish Association For Services).